What We Collect and Why:
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
- When you download one of our PDFs or graphics, add your event to our Events page, or donate to Requiem and Remembrance Day, we collect basic information such as name, e-mail address, and may collect the urls of your social media platforms. We may use this information to contact you in the future. You can always “opt out,” by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of all our emails.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of all our emails. You can opt out by contacting us via the email address on our contact page.
- Your IP address may be used for statistical metrics to track website visitor traffic, or to help to diagnose problems with our server.
- We do not share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Our web sites uses many behind the scenes tools to prevent hacking by individuals, viruses, and “bad bots.” We stay up-to-date on safe web site best practices to keep our web site and your information safe.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
In an effort to reduce spam and bot abuse, you’ll need to change the (@) to @ and (dot) to .
Sorry about the inconvenience of not providing a direct hyperlink.